Every business wants Leads (conversations with potential clients who are interested in your products and services). Leads are the not-so-secret ingredient that gets us customers!
In the 14 years that LinkedIn has been online, it has seen the biggest transformations that mean no business can afford to ignore it as an essential part of your marketing strategy. The changes have seen LinkedIn change from being a platform that connected job seekers with recruiters to the most effective network for business to connect directly with decision makers.
Done correctly, LinkedIn can transform your business through the networking, publishing and collaboration opportunities it offers. However, like any marketing strategy, it is not always easy to get the return on your marketing investment. Our LinkedIn Lead generation guarantees to connect you with decision makers that fit your target profile and start the conversation that could lead to big business deals.
Why LinkedIn matters for business?
Regardless of how you look at it, LinkedIn is a marketing is quickly becoming a force to be reckoned with. The demographic numbers alone are eye-watering:
One of the more intriguing aspects of LinkedIn is the demographics of their users.
- 29 percent of online adults use LinkedIn
- 56 percent of users are male and 44 percent are female
- 51 percent of users have a college degree
- 13 percent of millennials (15 to 34-year-olds) use LinkedIn
- 44 percent of users earn more than $75,000 a year
- 41 percent of millionaires use LinkedIn
- The average CEO has 930 connections
- 80% of B2B leads come from LinkedIn
- 46% of social media traffic to your website comes from LinkedIn
- 92% of marketers leverage LinkedIn over all other social platforms
- Between 2011 and 2017, LinkedIn’s user base grew from 140 million to 500 million — shattering the growth rate in previous periods.
We can move beyond the numbers to softer measures that put LinkedIn ahead of the other social media platforms in terms of connection-to-meeting ratios and human engagement as you will see here.
LinkedIn soft facts
- LinkedIn is free to use unless you choose to purchase premium services like Sales Navigator, Recruiter or Premium
- LinkedIn is not tainted by automation tools, unlike many other social platforms. You, therefore, speak with and get engagement from real people – decision makers, usually without gatekeepers.
- You can target the exact type of ideal client you want to connect with including based on many criteria like title, decision-making level, business sector, location, company size (headcount), and more
- LinkedIn gets better response and conversions than any other social platform. It is brilliant for connection-to-calls and connection-to-meetings.
- LinkedIn now has an unrivalled publishing platform that puts your content into your connections’ newsfeed so they see your articles and posts.
- A simple connection and conversation on LinkedIn have been shown to lead to business opportunities.
Who benefits from LinkedIn marketing
- Lead generation – reach and engage potential clients
- Increased exposure – gain attention for your business, products and services
- Higher level of credibility – showcase your expertise, products and services and gain more trust among your potential customers
- Show off your accomplishments by giving an overview of what you have to offer including through publishing and posting on LinkedIn
- Build quality connections with your target demographics
Challenges of doing LinkedIn marketing
Many people do their own LinkedIn marketing with varying levels of success. These are the common challenges typically facing clients we work with:
- Lack of knowledge about the many functions of LinkedIn
- The assumption that you only connect with people you know on LinkedIn – this is simply not true.
- Not knowing who you want to target or how to find them on LinkedIn
- Not having a system in place to simplify the process of using LinkedIn for lead generation
- Not having sufficient time and expertise to optimise LinkedIn marketing to get the best results.
- Failing to get the connections and return on investment that LinkedIn offers
LinkedIn marketing service
Our marketers at Global.Media have experience of using LinkedIn marketing to help a variety of businesses to achieve their business goals. We have successfully worked with small and medium-sized businesses including removal companies, insurance, accountancy, business coaching, architecture, recruitment, catering, heating and plumbing and more to generate the leads that they have then gone on to sell to.
We have developed a clear process that gets clients the results they want as follows:
- Develop your buyer personas
- Prepare invitation to connect and follow up scripts for new connections.
- Prepare a telephone script to guide any conversations you have on the phone.
- Search for your target profiles using the Filtered search function on LinkedIn.
- Follow up all new connections with the follow-up message.
- Respond to all the connections and conversations
- Schedule the date and time for a conversation on the phone as a first step to starting a working relationship.
- Review the leads we provide to evaluate the outcome.
- Improve our Lead Generation strategy for future marketing.
Our LinkedIn marketing service works with our existing and past clients. Though this marketing method we have been able to consistently deliver up to 30 qualified Leads a month for our clients. That is why we are able to provide a trial offer for new clients and a guarantee about the results we promise or your money back!
LinkedIn Lead Generation Service package
- Review of existing LinkedIn marketing strategy
- Develop ideal client personas
- Develop scripts for connecting and engaging with new connections
- Manage your LinkedIn account.
- Send a minimum of 300 connection requests a week
- Deliver conversations (phone conversations or face-to-face meetings)with up to 4 qualified Leads a month
- Review and optimise the Lead Generation strategy on an ongoing basis
- Analyse performance & report monthly